New Videos on Trannylife.com

From: Sarah Staar
Subject: New Videos on Trannylife.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:49:04

The world's first ever pay per view video website purely for the transgendered,
transsexual, crossdressing and transvestite community, and those that admire
them offering you many high quality programmes from Make Up tuition, Tranny
Club guides, and a dressing service through to a series of programmes about a
real life transexual having surgery.

This month we have several pieces of good news for you -

1.      Since launch we have had so many people play our programmes that our
        streaming and production costs have been covered,so.................
        WE HAVE CUT THE PRICE to watch a programme !!

        Starting with the new programmes we have put onto the site this month
the
        price to watch a video has dropped to

        £4.50 ($7,€7) and
        £3.75 ($6,€6)

2.      We have added 3 new programmes to the site this month:

        a)      For those of you who have wondered what a professional dressing
service is like
                we followed Claire as she went to a dressing service in the UK
for the first
                time, and then out to a bar in London.

        b)      Because many of you have aid that you want to see more
"trannys" out in
                public we went out in London with 3 girls doing some sight
seeing (check out the
                piece in front of the HorseGuards !) and then trying on clothes
in an exclusive girls
                clothes shop.

        c)      For those in the UK and abroad who are thinking about visiting
London
                we have put together a great value "beginners guide" programme
covering the
                Philbeach Hotel (the tranny friendly hotel), Transmission
(London's leading tranny
                nightclub - check their site for details !), and the legendary
Ron Stormes.
                Where to stay and where to go all in one bundle !

So check out    http://www.trannylife.com/

Many Thanks

Sarah Staar

If you do not wish to receive any further information from trannylife.com send
an e-mail
with PLEASE REMOVE ME in the subject line to address@hidden