Bug?

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Bug?
Date: 11 Apr 2003 16:59:36 +0000

Lilypond CVS 1.7.15

In this example I'm getting strange results.  If I comment out the last
two lines (as I've done here) I get exactly what I want.  If I uncomment
either/both of those two lines I get:

warning: Programming error: Spanner `MultiMeasureRestText' is not fully
contained in parent spanner `MultiMeasureRest'.

...and I get no numbers over the multimeasure rests that follow.  Also,
the text over and under the first block rest is shifted to the left.

\score{\notes \relative c {
\time4/4
\property Score.skipBars = ##t

R1*11^\markup{\italic "some text"}_\markup{\number "11"} |
%c4 d e f g a b c  R1*11
%R1*2 | R1*5

After a bit more experimentation I find that if I remove all \markup
from the above example I get similar result.  The 11 over the first
block rest is shifted to the left and I get no numbers over the other
block rests.

-David Bobroff