Re: \override fix

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: \override fix
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 00:58:54 -0700

David Bobroff wrote:

Works fine when I correct the typo above: MultimeasureRest -> MultiMeasureRest

Thanks, Paul.  I just didn't see it.  Also, thanks for the metronome
fixes.

You're welcome. Minimum width is a good thing to know about. Does anyone know if it is possible to set the maximum size for a MultiMeasureRest. I frequently get MMR's that are too big for my taste. I think I'm understanding the documentation better and I didn't see this property.

TIA,

Paul