Re: more battles with hebrew and liliy

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: more battles with hebrew and liliy
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:01:10 +0200

Aaron wrote:
Hi,
With the \include{titledefs.tex} but is just gibberish with hebrew
letters!

Strange! By default, nothing should be typeset. I just tried it
here (without Hebrew packages).

I am now experimenting witht he /sethebrew /unsethebrew command in
elatex.

However I even before using /sethebrew I was  getting the following
errors:

[aamehl]# lilypond-book mywrapper.lytex