Re: No lyrics on skips

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: No lyrics on skips
Date: 31 Jul 2003 21:13:51 +0300

Hi
Esp. Ferenc
They say everything that goes around comes around, well...
I have notated a bunch of songs (almost a whole chapters worth) with
hebrew lyrics.
Now I would like to assemble them all in one file with a book title, a
chapter title etc. A title for each song, all in hebrew and then the
notation.

I have the hebrew working in ly2dvi but not with hebrew titles.
Now I have to use lilypond-book but the wrapper file idea is now mute
because of the code to get the hebrew working in ly2dvi.

Now that I look at lilypond-book I see that the wrapper is just a latex
file with a reference to the ly file.

but I am now stuck.
What should I do?? I could do all the work in a dtp program using pdfs,
but it sure seems like a waste.

Please help
Aaron.