Re: is feta font "endorsed"?

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: is feta font "endorsed"?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:15:06 -0400

Hello, Graham:

1)  Do we particularily care about such awards?
IMO LilyPond's quality speaks for itself.

I wouldn't say I "care", really; I've been evangelising Lilypond (including on the Igor Engraver mailing list!) ever since I first discovered it (just a week or so, now).

However, I am very *interested* -- or, perhaps better put, *curious* -- as to what these "specifications" might be, and what (if anything) might be done to improve Lilypond's quality by applying/achieving them.

I'll just send the MPA a quick email and see what comes back.

Thanks!
Kieren.