Question about dynamics and midi

From: Ricardo Kirkner
Subject: Question about dynamics and midi
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:20:15 -0300

Hi:

I am transcribing some choral scores for practicing. What I would want to achieve is to get dynamics into the score so that they are printed out, but when lily creates the midi file that the dynamics are not played.

I want to have plain midi output (no crescendo, no ff no pp, etc) but when I print the parts I want those symbols to appear

I could not find information about this issue anywhere, and that is why I am asking it.

With regards

Ricardo