header part for section titles

From: Paul Scott
Subject: header part for section titles
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:13:46 -0700

If I put a \header in a second \score in a file, 'piece = "II. - Whatever"' will print but 'instrument = "II. - Whatever"' does not. I currently use 'piece = ...' to get section or movement names but I would like them centered instead of on the left. Is there a way to get a centered section or movement titles for an orchestral/instrumental part without using lilypond-book?

                                        Title
                              First Movement (using subtitle or instrument)

music (first movement)....

                                Second Movement

music (second movement)

I see 'instrument' on the left and 'piece' centered more often than the reverse but I not really what it's called as long as it works.

TIA,

Paul Scott