Re: relative question

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: relative question
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:44:29 -0400

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 05:06 pm, Aaron wrote:
> sorry about the previous post with the weird subject,(a mixup with my
> email client) I am reposting with my original subject.
> Aaron
>
> Hi all,
>
> I rememeber reading about a change to \relative. I opened the news
> section of the docs and this is what I saw.
>
> I just can't make heads or tails out of it, could someone explain
> this for me??

If I understand it correctly, it is relative in the order read
rather than the order to be output.

This makes it easier to type and human-read, and also far easier to
make a utility external to lilypond which would convert relative to
absolute, so I like it.  daveA

--
Br`er Fox told Br`er Rabbit that the Tar Baby had dissed him, and Fox
made a