Re: denemo-0.7.1 How to install on Mac OS X 10.2.8 ???

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Re: denemo-0.7.1 How to install on Mac OS X 10.2.8 ???
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:49:23 -0800

On 12/6/03 3:07 AM, "nikolai zinke" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'am at the very beginning of lilypond stuff.
> I've found an interesting tool at sougeforge :
>
> denemo-0.7.1
>
> In the mailing list there are a lot of topics around that, but there
> is'nt any mail
> how to install on Mac OS X 10.2.8 !
> At this time I'm using lilypond 2.0.1 and I guess there are all items
> installed I need to run it.
>
> Thanks a lot for your responses,
>
> regards, Niko
Niko,
    I installed Denemo on my mac by running and installing with Fink. You
will need an X11 system also installed to use it. It looked interesting to
me at first but was unable to get basic things working like dotted note
values. I suspect that there is a problem with the keyboard layout that is
causing the problem but do not know how to solve it. Perhaps someone else on
the list knows?

Walter Hofmeister