Re: Printing onto A3

From: Russ Ross
Subject: Re: Printing onto A3
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:32:12 +0000

Hi,

I'm not positive about your specific needs, but generally some
combination of the Unix utilities psbook and psnup will do the
kind of layouts you describe.  You create a normal postscript file
then use psbook to rearrange the page order, then use psnup to put
2, 4, or 8 pages onto 1 page.  That might be a good place to start.

Hope that helps,

Russ