Re: lilybookheb was template died

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilybookheb was template died
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:11:39 +0100

(I'm afraid you have seen this answer before, but that's the best
anwer I can give.)
You need to find out a way to write an ordinary LaTeX document
that mixes Hebrew and latin text and gets the typesetting in the
correct direction for both the Hebrew and the latin.
Once you have that, it should just be to insert the lilypond examples
in a "latin" part of the document.

   /Mats

Aaron wrote:
Hi all,

After reading the template died thread, it dawned on me that I have been having a similar problem with lilypond book.

The story goes like this.

I create a hebrew latex document. It looks great...

I add lilypond examples one of two ways:

1. a complete hebrew lilypond file and it chokes on it.
2. an example without the header stuff: The music is backward the note heads on the wrong side and the music going the wrong way.

Sorry I have no examples now but I will if need be send one.
The question is whether lilypond-book or elatex can produce output as is or whether a hack is required to get them to live with each other?

I will create some examples to test this after I send off this (any examples I have of lilypondbook with hebrew are ancient, so I will have to start from scratch)

I will post them shortly.
Aaron

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing