Re: Font problems

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: Font problems
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:14:16 +0100

Am Dienstag, 10. Februar 2004 11:47 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
> Please always specify a subject on your emails. In these
> days when there are lot of spam and virus emails, it was
> just about to delete your email withour reading it.

Just answered, didn't care for the not specified subject, Sorry :-(

> > If this is for some reason not possible for you, try to add the correct
> > font paths in /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf
> > (BUT BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!)
> > and than do a "texhash".
>
> This should never be necessary. If Jan knew more details about the
> LilyPond installation, I'm sure he would never recommend this solution,
> especially not since there are many more files than the .afm files that
> have to be known to the TeX related programs.

I added my /usr/lilypond/2.0.1/fonts to that file did a texhash and it worked,
because for some reason my SuSE does not want to execute the scripts in
/etc/profile.d ... :-(
Thatswhy the (possible) solution.
Surely not that elegant...

>     /Mats

Regards Jan

--
OpenPGP public key available:
http://home.arcor.de/jan.kohnert/gnupg_publickey.asc

Key-Fingerprint:
BA8E 11D1 FE7C 9353 7276 5375 486E 9BED 2B03 DF29