Re: Mac OS X- 2.1.28

From: Will Oram
Subject: Re: Mac OS X- 2.1.28
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:40:30 -0600

...and the MIDI problems with it. Many thanks to Mr Neerarcher for making lily possible for us distant cousins of the UNIX. Without him, I'd be buying Sibelius, forcing poor students like me to eat rice for months. :) I hope to see .29 soon, since it has promised 'MIDI changes' (whatever that means).