Re: bug or feature? headers with lilypond-book III

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: bug or feature? headers with lilypond-book III
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:41:58 +0100

Hello list, hello Mats,

before all:
I'm using lilypond version 2.1.28

You wrote:
> Sounds strange. I cannot really repeat your problem here.
> Can you send an example (OK to send it privately to me if
> you don't want to spread it to everybody).
I composed some files in a buch-Probe.tex, run lilypond-book on it and
put it together with the source-files in a directory named "title-test".
I send it as title-test.tgz to You privately, either to reduce the
traffic here.

Meanwhile this product is created with the titledefs.tex You sent to me,
so I made the experience, that not all vertical spacings are like I've
described before, but always still they are not fine.
(A little look to the buch-Probe.ps will show the "malheur". ;-)

My Idea is, that it perhaps would be possible to fix it in the file
titledefs.tex, too, because of the behaviour of the spacings did change
with the new titledefs.tex.

Since I didn't here something about that the last few days, I made my
own solution, which is much more complicated:
I created extra header-files from each lilypond-source-file and put them
into the book.tex with \input header-file.tex.

This works, but it is no good solution, because of it is very
unflexible at writing new scores.

Thank You for the attention. :)

Best Regards           Roland