Re: Newbie Q: Public access Lilypond server?

From: KEVIN ZEMBOWER
Subject: Re: Newbie Q: Public access Lilypond server?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:01:02 -0500

Kieren and Erik, thank you for your kind and quick answers. I'll look forward
to v2.3 which might contain this solution, and volunteer to be a beta site to
test the web functionality.

Thanks, again.

-Kevin

>>> Kieren Richard MacMillan <address@hidden> 03/22/04 05:40PM >>>
Hello, Kevin:

> Please entertain a question from a newbie who just joined the list
> this morning.

Welcome!

> I wondered why there isn't a publicly accessible Lilypond server

I've been toying with this concept, but haven't yet given it the
serious thought it would require (q.v., security, file size, etc.). If
my time ever becomes "spare", this may be something I "donate" to the
community...

Anyone else out there already working on or thinking about this?

Best regards,
Kieren.