Re: Newbie Q: Public access Lilypond server?

From: KEVIN ZEMBOWER
Subject: Re: Newbie Q: Public access Lilypond server?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:10:42 -0500

That's a good suggestion, Mats, and one that I keep forgetting about. I'll
experiment with it on my machine and see if it would be less trouble than
having my friend remotely log into my server.

Thanks for you thoughts, and for your continued help for all the folks who ask
questions here.

-Kevin

>>> Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> 03/26/04 10:57AM >>>
Why not help your friend install the Cygwin version of LilyPond
on his Windows machine? Works like a charm!

    /Mats