Schenker Graphs

From: Aaron Dalton
Subject: Schenker Graphs
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:02:48 -0600

I am learning Lilypond to create Schenker Graphs for a major project I
am currently working on for my University.  After reading the
documentation, I'm confident that I can accomplish most of what I need
using Lilypond.  I was wondering if anybody out there has already
created such graphs and if they would be willing to share with me some
source file examples.  If nobody has already created some sort of
"howto," methinks I shall when I'm all done with this.

Thank you for help.
--
Aaron Dalton
http://aaron.daltons.ca