Re: cross-staff arpeggios

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: cross-staff arpeggios
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:04:00 -0500

Cross-staff arpeggios work as Jan suggested- they can, contrary to the docs,
be turned on and off at will.

I had a clef change the lower staff and the cross-staff arpeggio cut through
the sign; however, the "extra space" macro mentioned in a previous post

extraSpace = \once \override Score.SeparationItem #'padding = #1

provided the necessary correction.

Stan