Re: surviving staff

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: surviving staff
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:20:16 +0200

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 00.29, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Please, pretty please, could somebody comment on this?  I'm
> out of my wits...

Here:
         \context Staff = "choir"
         <<
             \context Voice = "global" \global
             \context Voice = "choir" \repeat unfold 2
             << \sopr \alto \bass >>
             \context Lyrics \repeat unfold 2 \lyricsto "choir" \lyr

you're using a lyrics context within a staff context. For some reason this
leads to strange things. But in any case, one workaround is to change it to:

         \context Staff = "choir"
         <<
             \context Voice = "global" \global
             \context Voice = "choir" \repeat unfold 2
             << \sopr \alto \bass >>

         \context Lyrics \repeat unfold 2 \lyricsto "choir" \lyr

It is however a bug, which should be fixed.

Hope this helps,
Erik