Re: bar numbering another staff

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: bar numbering another staff
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 00:00:32 +0200

Erik Sandberg <address@hidden> writes:

> On Friday 21 May 2004 04.19, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> [skipped skeleton]
>>
>> resulted in a segmentation fault only...
>> v2.2.1 on Debian Woody.
>
> Cannot reproduce. Can you please send a full example which
> makes lilypond segfault? (all segfaults are considered
> _very_ serious bugs, regardless of whether you have done
> anything wrong, so we're grateful to have them reported)

Sure, if you consider the following a full example:

\version "2.2.1"
\score {
    \new Staff \with { \consists Bar_number_engraver } { }
    \midi { }
}

The midi block seems crucial for getting the segfault.
Happy bug hunting, but please don't forget about my
original problem (see subject)! :)
--
Best wishes,
Feri.