Note problems

From: Jim Sabatke
Subject: Note problems
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 23:49:20 -0500

I've just spent about 16 hours straight trying to get some bagpipe music to print out properly. I've used the lilypond bagpipe.ly as a starting point. I am also trying to expand the grace note groupings required.

The immediate problem is: How do I make the non-grace note stems all point down? The expample (bagpipe.ly) doesn't have any g, a or b notes on the staff, and they all want to point down.

Thanks,
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.