Re: Generating a piece with more than one movement

From: Dominik Baenninger
Subject: Re: Generating a piece with more than one movement
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:01:09 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mats

Thanks for your answer.

> I cannot find the relevant entry in the manual, but I'm sure
> it's described there somewhere.
> Anyway, the simple solution is to make a new \score{...} for each
> new movement. LilyPond will not typeset the full title again, but if
> you add a \header{...} section to each score like
> \score{
>    \header{
>      piece = "Movement title"
>    }
> }

This is just what I found somewhere. But lilypond processes it in such a
way that it generates a new page for every next movement. This might be ok
for scores, but for a single part I rather would like that the next
movement is continously connected to the previous movement without having
a page break .... any idea?

Dominik