Re: Changing staff brackets in InnerChoirStaff

From: Keith Dunsire
Subject: Re: Changing staff brackets in InnerChoirStaff
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:38:45 +0100

Mats,

Missing the 'Inner' was just a typing error. It makes no difference. I have
attached the full source and PDF that is created. I am using Windows XP.

While I have your attention, you will see many attempts to centre each word in
the lyrics. Any suggestions on improving the word/note line up would be welcome.

I have also attached the original I am trying to recreate. Is there a way of
reproducing the dotted bar lines?

Keith