Re: Methods of working

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: Methods of working
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:14:20 +0100

Hi,
With a lot of files related to notes files etc, I have started using Makefiles
to automate the build process, being a die-hard UNIX programmer ;)

If you are interested what I have, let me know and will post something.
It is not sophisticated, but means I don't have to worry about what is
up-to-date.
Just a quick "make score" or "make parts" or "make all" does the trick.

Do other people do this kind of thing?

Regards,
Ralph

> I've been wondering lately how other people organise their workflow, the
> tools used, and how they actually go through the typesetting process.
> Given the number of different platforms supported, I imagine this would
> vary widely.

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.