Re:combine more then two accDots to set one origin ?

From: TIM HUCKER
Subject: Re:combine more then two accDots to set one origin ?
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:16:50 +0000 (GMT)

It was good to see someone else using Lilypond for accordion music. My solution to this problem was similar to Thies'. I'd happily swap files if you're interested - maybe you have some ideas that I missed and vice-versa. You can't post to the group as attachment get stripped out automtaically, so I suppose the only way is by direct email, or by posting on your own websaite of you have one (I don't).

Has anyone out there addressed the problem that 'standard' chords in accordion music aren't the same as 'standard' chords in Iilypond?

Regards

Tim Hucker

Message: 1