Re: European Characters in Lyrics

From: Rob V
Subject: Re: European Characters in Lyrics
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:03:06 -0500

Bert,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I tried adding \encoding "TeX" to the beginning of
my .ly file.  It got the syllables to line up, but strange characters were
substituted for the ones I wanted.  For \\v{z} a quote was substituted.  For
\\v{s}, a cross.  I know it has something to do with accessing the code number
for each character, but I'm not sure how to solve the problem.  Any more ideas?

Rob

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm