Re: Web page documentation

From: Chip
Subject: Re: Web page documentation
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:04:07 -0800

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
On Wednesday 17 November 2004 12:12 am, J L wrote:

Hi,

I was just wondering how many people use the web-page version of the
LilyPond documentation on Windows? The thing is, on Windows it is more
convienient to use the pdf version and could mean that only this bit of the
documentation needs to be built and distributed. However, hyperlinking the
table of contents would be helpful (if possible)

With one-page.html it is very easy to search.  Because it is a large
document, this is often much more practical than the TOC.  daveA

I agree. I have it open all the time. BTW, I don't use MS Windows. I do use the online version of the docs, I figure it will be more uptodate than the local copy (which I haven't found anyway).
--
Chip