Re: microsoft version of lilypond

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: microsoft version of lilypond
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:05:27 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Hilary de Vries <address@hidden> writes
Hi folks

Have downloaded the cygwin setup and have got stuck.  When I get to the
cygwin setup- choose your site window, I don't know which site to choose!
Can you tell me which one?

Pick one close to you.

There should be either hensa (mirror.ac.uk) or Imperial (ic.ac.uk) on the list.

That hasn't always worked for me, and my alternative was somewhere in Germany (.de).

As the other poster said, you can choose anywhere, but practicality says "the closer the better".

look forward to hearing from you

Hilary de Vries
(Scotland)

Cheers,