Triplets at the other direction

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Triplets at the other direction
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:14:46 +0800

Hi,

When I have triplet, the 3 is in the same direction of the stems (eg. 3 is at
the bottom if stem are down) . However I like it at the side of the note head,
which means the opposite direction the stem are facing. (eg. I would like the 3
to be above the notes when stems are down).

If I were to use the \tupletUp or \tupletDown then I would have to specify
every triplets I have. Is there a \trupletOpposite? Or maybe there's ae
property to be set to negative?

Thank you in advanced,
Joshua Koo