Percussion notes within music staff?

From: Atro Tossavainen
Subject: Percussion notes within music staff?
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:37:21 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

Is there a way to include percussion notes (cross-type noteheads)
within a music staff? Say, a line in a vocal ensemble piece that
includes both actual notes and hi-hat imitation noises.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,