Re: Non-latin1 characters (was: Lyricsto skips notes with melisma's in 2

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Non-latin1 characters (was: Lyricsto skips notes with melisma's in 2.2)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:35:07 +0100

Michał Dwużnik wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:42:37 +0100, Mats Bengtsson
<address@hidden> wrote:

I don't remember from the top of my head what version of LilyPond
you use. In version 2.2, it was possible to set the input and
font encoding using
\header{
  fontencoding="..."
  inputencoding="..."
}

That _was_ nice :), and let me do some tricks with latex intermediate
file, after willingly crashing lilypond by not defining the encoding and
using non-latin1 characters inside the piece :)

Did you see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-08/msg00061.html
which shows how to specify the font that LilyPond uses for lyrics
(or other textual annotations) using the font-name property?
Again, this is something that works up to version 2.2 but probably
not longer.

  /Mats