Re: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 26, Issue 23

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 26, Issue 23
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:18:20 +0800

For my case, I delete that line because it points to the dtd to a wrong path,
causing xslt processor (xalan) to give an error message and terminate.

>From http://www.nongnu.org/xml2ly/ ,

        \quote {
Here is an example of what I do with xsltproc:

xsltproc --novalid xml2ly.xsl schubert.xml > schubert.ly

[in this situation schubert.xml is in the directory where xml2ly.xsl is and the
output is redirected to schubert.ly, lying in the same place: but you can
specify the paths you need!!]

I suggest that you not let your processor validate the MusicXML file [above, by
the --novalid option], otherwise it will take even more time to do the
conversion!
 }

Joshua