Re: Help Installing Lilypond

From: Michiel Lange
Subject: Re: Help Installing Lilypond
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:49:05 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Alberto Sim�es writes:

I'm compiling lilypond. Yes. I know. I'm crazy. But there is no
slackware package for 2.4.x

:-)

So are we going to see whole flocks of Slackware users submitting
build problems or give up on Lily?  Alternatively, what would be the
best way to get the Slackware developers/community to produce a 2.4
package?

I've been doing my best to create a package, but had some trouble finding out the exact ./configure parameters used in the previous versoins.
For cleanness I would very much like to keep them more or less the same.
If I would have a succesfull compile I would make a package and submit it, so we would not have alot of questions in the mailing lists ;-)

Maybe there are some people who have successfully built slack packages in the past that are willing to shed some light on this? :-)

- Michiel

    status = system (trace_command (pbmfile, ''), 1)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
make: *** [pfa/ecbx10.pfa] Error 1

Ideas?

Do you have potrace installed?  What version of python are you using?

Jan.