Re: FW: Documentation offline?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: FW: Documentation offline?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:59:02 +0100

The full manual is available in PDF form at www.lilypond.org if you want
to download it. I'm not sure I understand exactly what you tried. If you
were looking for the documentation files in the installation on your own
machine, it will look very different depending on what distribution of
Linux you use (or maybe Cygwin or MacOS) and on which package you
installed.
In general, always tell what LilyPond version you use and on what
platform, when you send questions to the mailing list.

  /Mats

Anton Woldhek wrote:
Hello list,
Im new to lilypond, I saw the tutorial the other day and was gonna check it
out this evening to start learning lilypond. Unfortunatly I get a 403
forbidden on all documentation directories now, a search of the
lilypond-user arhive didn't bring up any particular reason so this is why
I'm mailing the community now. I hope im not shouting to the wrong crowd. If
so please forgive me.

Cheers
Anton

        Mats Bengtsson