Mac/Safari question-

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Mac/Safari question-
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:27:59 -0600

somewhat off-topic, but here goes-

OS 10.3.8 and Safari-

The Documentation Tips & Tricks (and similar) fail to produce graphic output. Only "missing graphic" icons (box with question mark) are shown after each item. Clicking on the box produces the code for the item.

Firefox produces the correct rendering of the pages.

I'm assuming this is a recent result of a Safari update, as I have used Safari in the past to view the docs.

If mine is not an unique experience and there is a fix, I'd be grateful to hear it. (Yes, I could just use Firefox, but...)

Stan