Re: tutorial install mac os x

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re: tutorial install mac os x
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:46:14 +0100

Il giorno 21/feb/05, alle 05:47, Chuck Boody ha scritto:

There are some grammar errors and I have a couple of other suggestions. Would you like me to re-write your file and mail my changes to you???

yes, of course, it would be great!

libero

Chuck Boody

On Feb 20, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Libero Mureddu wrote:

Hi!
I've just finished a shorter version about how to install lily on mac os x I have also some screenshots, but they are too big to send them on the mailing list.
Let me know if is good.
I'm finishing the longer version, for newbies.

Libero
<lilypond-install-macosx-short.txt>
Libero Mureddu
Vanha Viertotie, 21 As. 429