Re: Guitar Notation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Guitar Notation
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:39:45 -0700

On 28-May-05, at 6:54 AM, Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:

Hi All, I am a newby lilypond user and a classical guitar player, I
was looking for guitar bar notation and I didn't find anywere; I find
the textspanner that Is almost what I want, but textspanner seams to
have just - - - - notation and bor bar should be a continue line.

My understanding is that the line can be dotted:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Other- guitar-issues.html

It should be possible to change the dashed-line to a solid line
by tweaking the #'style property, but I don't know what to change
it to (#'line and #'solid-line didn't work).

Cheers,
- Graham