Forcing pagebreaks in multi-score book

From: Your Name
Subject: Forcing pagebreaks in multi-score book
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:58:01 +0200

Lilypond 2.5.25 Windows.

Excellent that we finally have a 2.5 version for Windows.
I am starting to assemble a book whilch will be made up of
many separate files put together like this:

\book {
  \header {
    title = "Book title"
  }
  \score { \include "file1" }
  \score { \include "file2" }

And where each file contains something like
\header {
  title = "Score title"
}
{ music }

Now, I need a way to force a page preak between any of the scores.
Since the included files can be put together in any order for different
books, I cannot use breakbefore = ##t in the file header fields.

At first I thought I might put a
\score { \header { breakbefore = ##t } {} }
but that doesn't work. \score {{ \pageBreak }} doesn't work either.
I need something that generates only the page break, and no score
lines or
anything.

--
Sven Axelsson, Sweden