Re: Computer Modern fonts in Windows native

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Computer Modern fonts in Windows native
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:06:45 -0700

On 30-May-05, at 12:00 PM, VSD wrote:
I have been running cygwin lily 2.4.6 and now I've updated to the native windows port 2.5.26. The default text fonts for 2.4.6 are the Computer Modern set, which are in cygwin\usr\share\texmf\fonts, I think. But the native win version comes without these fonts and the scores use BitstreamVeraSans for text.

Have you read NEWS and the "font selection" part of the docs?
(advanced notation, text, font selection)
Those should answer your questions.  If not, let us know.

Cheers,
- Graham