Font problem w/X11/Linux/Tetex3 setup

From: Doug Asherman
Subject: Font problem w/X11/Linux/Tetex3 setup
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:37:59 -0700

Hi:

I'm having a problem running lilypond 2.5.27. My setup is

TeTeX 3.0
Slackware Linux current

When I compile a lilypond file using the --verbose flag, I see that it
seems to be saying it's going to use Century Schoolbook as the text
font. When it gets to the point where it produces a PDF, it uses
Bitstream Vera Sans.

I don't know if this is a TeTeX problem, an X problem, or some problem
deep within my understanding of how this should work. I can't seem to
find anything in the archives. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug