Re: More pictures to manual

From: Roman Käppeler
Subject: Re: More pictures to manual
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:20:33 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
On Tuesday 07 June 2005 09.58, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Have you looked at the Tips and Tricks document and the Regression Test
document in the on-line documentation? They provide exactly what you ask
for. Also, all(?) these examples plus more are also available in the
LilyPond Snippet Repository, see that link at
http://www.lilypond.org/web/documentation
You may be interested in looking at Mutopia (www.mutopiaproject.org), which
contains lots of Real examples. (but be sure to only download pieces typeset
with a fairly recent lilypond version, say >=2.4)
Yeah, that's great! In this way I wish to have the complete manual, picture after picture. One picture for making partials, one for ... one for voltas one for ...

At the moment many pictures are already included in the manual, but if more pictures are included it would be much easier to make the result!! There should be only a pictured manual showing the different things of doing voltas, staves, instrument names, thrills and so on...

My examples enumerated are already available in the manual, but enhancing the different parts would although be a good idea!