Re: changing default font

From: Sterling Sympatico
Subject: Re: changing default font
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:14:33 -0400

Hi Graham,

I am running lilypond 2.4.5 in Debian "testing" meaning I grab the
source from the Debian "sid" distro.  I run Debian "testing" which is
Sarge with some newer packages.  This was problem evident before Sarge
came out.  I see that when I run xdvi file.dvi, it looks fine (fonts do)
but when I look at the same .ps or .pdf file (all generated when I ran
lilypond file.ly), the strange fixed-space font is there.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Sterling