Re: [ANN] LilyPad Preview 1

From: Ed Baskerville
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyPad Preview 1
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:43:09 -0700

On Jul 23, 2005, at 9:38 PM, Will Oram wrote:

Sounds great! Wish I could try it out, but I don't have Tiger handy. Out of curiosity, what code/technology makes it Tiger-reliant?

I'm using the PDFKit framework, new to Tiger--basically a Preview.app you can embed into your own application--to display the PDFs. I had it working at one point on Panther using a more primitive PDF displaying system--however, without point-and-click functionality, so much less useful--but I broke this and haven't figured out how to fix it again.

I have one report of LilyPad crashing on launch--anybody else seeing this? I'll take a look tomorrow; it's probably something stupid.

--Ed