Re: unmetered music question

From: Thomas Ruedas
Subject: Re: unmetered music question
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 01:53:50 +0200

Hi,
On Friday 02 September 2005 04:50, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
> try \cadenzaOn and \cadenzaOff
thanks Mehmet, that brought me at least much closer to the desired result.
However, I still can't get rid of the 4/4 signature at the begin of the
piece. Isn't there a way to switch that off? I also have the impression
that lily doesn't quite forget that, because for some reason it omits the
R1 rest in the first (quasi-)bar and puts it in bar 7, where it is
completely out of place.
Any further ideas?
Thomas