Re: technique for mixing / matching tunes

From: Jason Addison
Subject: Re: technique for mixing / matching tunes
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:31:44 -1000

Exactly, so the root of the poblem is that this doesn't work:

book {
parta = { ... }
partb = { ... }
score { parta partb header{ ... }  }
}

or, slightly more general case:

book {
parta = { something1 }
partb = { something2 }
score { parta partb header{ ... }  }
parta = { something3 }
partb = { something4 }
score { parta partb header{ ... }  }
}

Though, for my application, this may be an entirely wrong solution in
the first place.