Re: accidentals and clef changes

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: accidentals and clef changes
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:05:44 +1100 (EST)

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
If you take a look at the program reference for the Key_engraver, you will
find a property to set to get what you want:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/Key_005fengraver.html#Key_005fengraver

/Mats

I checked the key signature page but it doesn't seem to answer my problem.  Maybe I should have explained better.  When I say the accidentals should be reset after a key change, I mean the first bar in this example should, by default look exactly like the second:

\version "2.7.12"
\new Staff \relative c' {
    \clef treble
    cis dis fis
    \clef bass
%% Accidentals are not reset for this chord
    <cis dis fis gis>
    \clef treble
    cis dis fis
    \clef bass