Re: does musicglyph work?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: does musicglyph work?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:31:51 +0100

What version of LilyPond do you use? I hope that you read the documentation
corresponding to exactly that version and not an older version of the manual.

In version 2.6 and later, for example, the naming convention for the symbols
has changed to scripts.ufermata instead of scripts-ufermata.

  /Mats

Art Hixson wrote:

I have tried every construction I can think of for musicglyph. I get the note but not the fermata (or any other symbol). This snippet is copied straight from the documentation. What am I missing?

d'4^\markup { \musicglyph  #"scripts-ufermata"  }

I want to use the markup form with the hope of repositioning the fermata.

--Art Hixson

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems