re: Print last page of score problem.

From: alanvw
Subject: re: Print last page of score problem.
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:44:22 +1300

Checked that. There are 4 pages 1st 3 are OK using the staff size selected. The layout below is my template that I used for the score. Thanks for your suggestion. Hope someone can find the problem.

Alan

%%%%%score.ly%
\version  " 2.6.3"
\include  "Brass Band Template.ly"
#(set-global-staff-size 14)
\score {
    \new StaffGroup  \keepWithTag  #'score  \music
    \layout  {  }
    \midi  {  \tempo  4=60  }
}

It's kind of hard to tell without seeing your .ly file. But make sure that you have your paper size set correctly.

Arthur