Re: MusicXML import: looking for co-sponsors

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: MusicXML import: looking for co-sponsors
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:54:35 +0100

Mark Van den Borre wrote:
Hi all,

Who would like to co-sponsor a MusicXML to Lilypond conversion script?

What: A script that extracts notes and rests from a MusicXML file into a
Lilypond file. Written in Python, modular, extensible.
Price: I've had a €350 price quote from Han-Wen.

Hi,

the startup fee was gracefully provided by Darius, and the script is part of lilypond 2.7.21. I've put up price-estimates for the remaining functionality at

  http://www.lilypond-design.com/sponsor/open-features.html

I suppose the most sorely needed are:

 - lyrics
 - directions (fixed / spanning)
 - grace notes
 - setup of staves

Let me know if anyone wants to sponsor any feature.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com